Shanti Uganda is Re-branding! And we are looking for some volunteers to help us
Re-develop our Website!
PUT YOUR WEB DEVELOPMENT SKILLS TO A GOOD CAUSE!
Do you have web skills to share and help a Canadian charity supporting maternal health, community development and women with HIV in rural Uganda?
We are looking for one, two or a few people to help us re-design our website to launch with our new logo and colors. We hope this will help improve our web presence and use of our e-commerce store. We have started working on this process and now are looking for professionals to help put our web plan into action. Volunteer positions available are:
1. Producer/Project Manager – 15 hours Total
2. Web Strategist – 10 hours Total
3. Web Designer – 40 hours Total
4. Web Developer – 10 hours Total
5. Web Marketer – 10 hours TotalClick here for specific role details